BECOME A CERTIFIED EXPERIENCE DESIGN PROFESSIONAL
With a fundamental understanding of each design discipline, and how these come together – we can begin blueprinting our Experiencescapes and coordinating design units
Who is it for?
Whether you’re new to UX, an existing CX professional or even if you’re leading multi-disciplined teams within your organisation – this course was created to give you the know-how to make better-informed decisions, create experiences within a larger enterprise ecosystem, and to work within various design disciplines, knowing exactly when to pull expertise in from each discipline to deliver on your users expectations.
- Online, self-paced, self-study e-learning course to provide optimum flexibility to study and develop in your own time
- Can be completed in as little as 3 days
- Upon completion of the course, purchase and complete the online APMG exam
- Receive a digital completion badge from APMG International for every module completed as well as on passing the exam
- Become a member of Common Ground; a global community of Experience Design practitioners
Key things you will learn:
- Foundation of a human-centred design process
- Understanding of XD as a niche design discipline
- Practice of process, techniques & artefacts of creating & deploying Experiencescapes
- Practical understanding of where & how UX, CX, SD & DT come together
- Enhanced skills in cross-disciplinary design methods & techniques
How to pay
You can directly online here via PayPal, or if you would like to do an electronic funds transfer, kindly email email@example.com to confirm your details and send you our banking details.